FAQFAQ ZoekenZoeken GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen RegistreerRegistreer
ProfielProfiel Log in om je privé berichten te bekijkenLog in om je privé berichten te bekijken InloggenInloggen

Link to Vice Guest Artist Music

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    forum.miami-vice.nl forum index -> Miami Vice - Muziek
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
miamijimf
Trainee

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Okt 05, 2007 10:03 pm    Onderwerp: Link to Vice Guest Artist Music Reageer met quote

Srobak on Miami-Vice.Org has a collection of all the music from guest artists played on the series and is posting links to one season at a time. The music is arranged by MV episode. It is a large and diverse collection with groups like U2, Dire Straits, Wang Chung, the Rolling Stones etc etc etc. Rock and Roll is the universal language. Here is season 4 http://www.robak.net/downloads/mv/season4.zip
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht
James Sonny Crockett
Lieutenant

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Okt 05, 2007 10:34 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the message, i was busy today with all the mp3's of season 1, ( http://www.miami-vice.nl/music.php ). I think i can stop the search, however i think 282 MB for all the music for s4 can't be the whole deal i guess.
I will check it out.

How's life in miami?
miamijimf
Trainee

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Okt 05, 2007 11:22 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Hi JSC,

These links Srobak is posting will save the trouble of searching out each song. Don't know where he got them but it is great of him to share. I can't tell if the collection is complete. I'm not a big music fan, I just know what I like. He posts one season at a time. Recommend you and all the other members thank him on M-V.Org. That will encourage him to keep posting.

I'm sure life in Miami is the same as usual. I'm in Bradenton, about 480km North on the W. Coast of Fla. Looking forward to my next trip down there next month. Hopefully I can get together with DanJ and the other guys and see some Vice and Burn Notice (the new TV Show filmed in Miami) sites.

Later,
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    forum.miami-vice.nl forum index -> Miami Vice - Muziek Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: