FAQFAQ ZoekenZoeken GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen RegistreerRegistreer
ProfielProfiel Log in om je privé berichten te bekijkenLog in om je privé berichten te bekijken InloggenInloggen

Questions for PMT

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    forum.miami-vice.nl forum index -> Miami Vice - Crew / Mugshots
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
James Sonny Crockett
Lieutenant

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Mrt 14, 2007 10:42 am    Onderwerp: Questions for PMT Reageer met quote

As promised on the Frontpage, please submit your questions to Philip Michael Thomas here, i will rearrange them and send them via mail to him.
Esther
Lieutenant

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Mrt 14, 2007 7:23 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

I just want to know what his favourite episode of Miami Vice is...and why ?

( Cool thread by the way Mang Harold ! )
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Bekijk de homepage MSN messenger
miamijimf
Trainee

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Mrt 14, 2007 7:59 pm    Onderwerp: Question for PMT Reageer met quote

I would like to know what he thought about Fiona (Jackie in Little Miss Dangerous) and if he felt that Tubb's interest in her was out of character for Tubbs.

Great thread.

Thanks,
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht
James Sonny Crockett
Lieutenant

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Mrt 19, 2007 11:44 am    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Kom op mensen, daar moet toch meer uit te halen zijn. Ik heb de volgende vragen opgeschreven:

Interview with Philip Michael Thomas.

Hello Philip, thanks again for lending me some of your precious time and answering the questions I received from our board members. I saw from our partnerboard (www.miamivice.info) that they already asked you some questions as well so I will not ask the same ones. Please excuse me if some of our questions look similar.

1. There were 2 star players in Miami Vice, personally I think the whole crew was what made Miami Vice. Do you still have contact with the other crew members?
2. From the site of Ricky Bravo (R2) (www.rbravo.com) users all over the world can see that the filming the Miami Vice episodes –at least for the first two seasons- was a hard day’s work, but was at least so much fun to do. I recall someone at the Miami-vice.org board stating that the shooting of “Definitely Miami” was being performed on a very bad day to say the least. Hence, it seems to have been very cold that day. This was not showing from the filming, Cally was doing an excellent job with those two bottles of Perrier. I also remember Sonny saying: “even the wind is warm”.
So far no one has confirmed that story, can you give us some more background information regarding this “myth”?
3. On the 20th of March the seasons 3 and 4 were released in the US. As you obviously will know the DVD releases were highly anticipated from a whole bunch of fans all over the world. Do you personally own the DVD boxes and do you even find the time to watch them? And if so, what are you thinking about your own performance.
4. Miami Vice had some excellent guest appearances, Bruce Willis (marvelous performance!), our own Jeroen Krabbé, Julia Roberts, and many more. Do you think that Miami Vice was just that extra kick in the back for their careers? (Next to the excellent acting job they were doing of course).
5. Being on that subject, Martin Ferrero (playing Izzy Moreno and Triny Desoto) was my personal favorite. There were more secondary characters like Noogie and Calderone. Some of them returned as another character on the show. Do you have contact with Martin nowadays? I cannot find anything on the internet of him unfortunately.
6. A question of our board member Esther: “What is your favorite Miami Vice episode and why?”
7. Miamijimf asked the following question: “I would like to know what he thought about Fiona (Jackie in Little Miss Dangerous) and if he felt that Tubb's interest in her was out of character for Tubbs.”
8. Miami Vice created an opportunity for a lot of artists. Jan Hammer and Phil Collins had a tremendous influence for the look and feel of Vice, hence the way the filming and music were combined changed TV history forever. I cannot think of a show in that era that was so ahead of it’s time as Miami Vice. You personally are in the music business as well. How do you feel about the integration of the music in Vice and the impact it had on the show. Did it influence your future career choice?
9. As an actor you always will see Vice from “the other side”. How do you feel about that and have you ever seen the show from front to end?
10. On the miamivice.info interview you stated that you were open for the movie makers to contact you for participation on the movie. I myself think on one hand this should have been a shame because now we can separate the series from the Movie. (You see that on Starsky and Hutch, on the end of the movie the original characters make a guest appearance, they shouldn’t have done that, it doesn’t feel right in a way). I think for the movie Jamie Foxx set a very nice achievement for the Ricardo Cooper part and was a major tribute to the original character. My question: what do you think about the movie and in which way would you like to have been included?
Marcel1984

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Mrt 19, 2007 4:59 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Ik heb nog de volgende vraag:

How was your relationschip with Don Johnson in real life during the making of the seasons? Were you personal friends or just "business" partners etc?

And after all these years, in the year 2007, are you still friends with Don Johnson like back in those days of has it changed?

Dit lijkt op jou punt 1.. maar ik zou graag meer informatie willen hebben over de band tussen Don Johnson en PMT.
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Verstuur e-mail
Ell.a
Trainee

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Mrt 23, 2007 9:34 am    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

@marcel
philip answered that question before in his interview on mv.info.

he answered: "he's my partner."
they don't have close contact today as far as i know.
Marcel1984

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Mrt 23, 2007 9:36 am    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Ell.a schreef:
@marcel

Thats what i wanna know, and you also i guess Very Happy
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Verstuur e-mail
James Sonny Crockett
Lieutenant

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Mrt 23, 2007 9:58 am    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Ell.a schreef:
@marcel

Good morning Ell.a Smile
Ell.a
Trainee

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Mrt 23, 2007 9:02 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

goodnite sonny Smile

Quote:
written by marcel:
Thats what i wanna know, and you also i guess

i know it already. Wink
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    forum.miami-vice.nl forum index -> Miami Vice - Crew / Mugshots Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: